Toyota dominates Indonesian market seen as ASEAN’s biggest by 2019.
The 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations is emerging as a key global automotive sales and production hub, industry analyst Frost & Sullivan says in a report that predicts the region will become the world’s fifth-largest automotive market by 2019. Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Research Director Vijay Rao says the ASEAN region offers global auto makers a significant opportunity in the near to medium term, as sales likely will grow at a compound annual rate of 5.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: ASEAN Region No.5 Global Auto Market by 2019" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642