Chevy Cruze sales spiked 71% in the month, up 70% year-to-date.
Russian new-vehicle sales rise 5% in October to 253,732 units, compared with year-ago, but the industry sees a slowdown ahead. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the result pushed the 10-month total up 13% to 2,441,663 units. The committee says the market is slowing. “For a while now, the market has been feeling a cooldown in consumer appetite,” committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says in a statement. “By contrast, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Light-Vehicle Sales Slow in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642