Russia-built Polo helps VW Group finish No.2 in country’s 2012 sales.
New-vehicle sales in Russia soared 11% to a record 2,935,111 units in 2012, but a slowdown in December signaled the market will not improve much, if at all, this year. The Association of European Businesses’ Automobile Manufacturers Committee says it expects an uptick of no more than 5%, to 2.95 million units, in 2013. December sales growth skidded to 1% with 253,158 units sold. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says last year’s result narrowly exceeded the previous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sales Up 11% in 2012, But Cooldown Predicted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642