Honda discontinued previous Accord Hybrid.
DETROIT – Honda again will offer a hybrid as part of its new, ninth-generation Accord lineup, due later this year. But unlike the first-generation Accord Hybrid, Honda has the right recipe for success the second time around, a top American Honda official says. The difference between the old Accord Hybrid, which sold from 2005-2007, and the upcoming '13 model, a plug-in variant, is "chalk and cheese," John Mendel, executive vice president-American Honda, says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second Time's the Charm for Accord Hybrid " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642