Camry output at plant doubled in 2012.
VIENNA – Toyota Motor Mfg. Russia will launch production of the Toyota RAV4 cross/utility vehicle at its plant in St. Petersburg, Russia, in 2016. The RAV4 will be the second Toyota model to be assembled at the site after the Camry sedan. Annual production capacity at TMMR will double from the current 50,000 units to about 100,000. Plans call for an investment of about ¥18 billion ($181 million) in the plant’s expansion. The auto maker, which currently employs 1,600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Second Toyota Model to Double St. Petersburg Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642