Roomster MPV fourth Skoda model built at Kvasiny plant.
VIENNA – Skoda Auto, the Volkswagen Group’s Czech subsidiary, launches production of the Skoda Roomster multipurpose vehicle at its plant in Kvasiny, Czech Republic. The Roomster is not a new model. It was built at Kvasiny between 2006 and 2010. In 2010, the auto maker decided to shift manufacturing of the vehicle from the Kvasiny facility to its plant in Vrchlabí, Czech Republic, to utilize capacity and retain employment levels there. Skoda says it invested about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Roomster Production Returns to Original Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642