Microcar buyers can pay in full or put down A$2,000 deposit.
Smart launches the first platform in Australia that allows customers to purchase the microcars entirely online and promptly makes four sales with the system. Mercedes-Benz Cars Australia/Pacific Managing Director Horst von Sanden says Smart has worked over the past 12 months with DataMotive to develop a user-friendly online platform. “While there have been opportunities for customers with other brands to secure a vehicle online with a deposit, the difference with this platform is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart Launches Australian Online Purchasing Platform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642