Labor dispute could halt Commodore.
Australia's Victoria state government is backing a parts manufacturer seeking to end a strike that threatens to halt production at GM Holden and Ford. Minister for Employment and Industrial Relations Richard Dalla-Riva says the government is supporting an application to Fair Work Australia by components maker DAIR Industries to end a dispute that also is jeopardizing supplies of parts to Toyota and truck maker Kenworth. Fair Work Australia is the independent national ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strike at Parts Producer Threatens Oz Auto Makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642