Auto maker plans 100,000 builds annually at Hungary plant.
VIENNA – Suzuki Chairman and CEO Osamu Suzuki joins Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban for the official production launch of the next-generation Suzuki SX4 cross/utility vehicle at the Magyar Suzuki plant in Esztergom, Hungary. The new model, named SX4 S-Cross, was unveiled at this year’s Geneva auto show. The CUV will be exported to the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Magyar Suzuki created 100 new jobs at the plant as part of plans to build 100,000 units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Launches Production of New SX4 in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642