Sales of new Chevrolet Colorado jumped 295.5% in 2012.
Thai new-vehicle sales surged 80.9% to a record 1,436,335 units in 2012 with the ebbing of the effects of the huge national floods and the Japanese earthquake and tsunami disaster the prior year. Toyota Thailand, which collates national sales data for the industry, says commercial-vehicle deliveries soared 76.2% to 763,875 units, while new-car demand jumped 86.6% to 672,460. The new-car sales surpassed the once-dominant 1-ton pickup segment, where volume rose 82.2% to 666,106 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Market Sets Record in 2012, Completing Post-Flood Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642