Toyota led monthly industry sales, up 214.4% to 49,055 units.
Thailand’s new-vehicle sales soared 233% in October to 142,839 units from the flood-damaged production of just 42,834 a year earlier. Passenger-vehicle sales spiked 263.7% to 72,211 units, while commercial vehicles jumped 206.8% to 70,628. Included were 61,391 1-ton pickups, up 225.5%. Toyota Thailand, which collates data for the industry in the Southeast Asian country, says the latest result pushes the 10-month total up 60.2% to 1,143,416 units. Year-to-date car sales grew ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thailandâ€™s October Vehicle Sales Ride Record Wave " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642