Subaru XV withstands 40-mph collision.
The New Car Assessment Program for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations releases safety ratings for 11 new vehicles available across the region and gives three of them the maximum five stars. The Toyota Prius, Honda Civic and Subaru XV all receive the top safety rating in Phase II of ASEAN NCAP testing involving an offset-frontal-collision test at a closing speed of 40 mph (64 km/h). The other vehicles tested that achieved 4-star ratings: the Suzuki Swift, Mazda2, Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Three New Models Earn Highest ASEAN Safety Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642