Turkish plant adding Corolla production in July.
VIENNA – Toyota plans to add a new cross/utility vehicle to its production portfolio in Europe, Turkish media report. The Toyota Motor Mfg. Turkey plant in Adapazari, Turkey, is a candidate for the new model. “Toyota will choose between Adapazari and its French plant for the production of new crossover-type vehicle,” Toyota Turkey CEO Orhan Ozer is quoted as saying. The auto maker will announce its decision within a month, he says. Toyota Turkey currently builds the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plants in Turkey, France Vying for New CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642