'14 Corolla on sale in September in U.S.
SANTA MONICA, CA – While many of its U.S. compact-car competitors offer a variety of powertrains and body styles, the revamped ’14 Toyota Corolla will come only as a sedan and with essentially one engine, a largely carryover 1.8L 4-cyl. But Corolla chief engineer Shinichi Yasui tells WardsAuto he is studying expanding the car's U.S. lineup to include a hybrid-electric powertrain option, as well as additional body styles. “I must study hybrids (and coupes and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Ponders Hybrid, More Body Styles for Corolla" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642