Most lenders agree used-car financing market to expand.
The Finance and Leasing Assn.’s quarterly finance confidence survey finds 83% of respondents expecting growth in the U.K.’s retail new-car financing market, with 35% anticipating gains of between 10% and 20%. The association says the optimistic outlook reflects the strong performance reported by the motor-finance industry since the beginning of 2012. The survey also shows 95% of respondents envision growth in the retail used-car finance market, with 21% expecting gains of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Lenders Bullish on Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642