Focus helped Ford maintain market-share lead in January.
The U.K. new-car market starts the year with January sales up a healthy 11.5% to 143,643 units. It was the third month of double-digit growth in the past four months and the 11th successive monthly rise. Releasing the figures, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders raises its full-year sales forecast for 2013 and 2014, citing the better-than-expected growth in 2012. The car market now is expected to rise 0.6% to 2.06 million units this year and 2.6% to 2.1 million units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Sales Up for 11th Straight Month in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642