Transit nearing 48th straight year as U.K.’s CV sales leader.
U.K. new-car sales rose 4% to 157,314 units in October for a 10-month total up 10.2% to 1,952,238, prompting the industry to raise its full-year forecast from 2.22 million to 2.25 million. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders also predicts the market will stabilize and grow about 1% in both 2014 and 2015. “With October new-car registrations up, we have now seen 20 consecutive months of growth," SMMT CEO Mike Hawes says in a statement. “These sustained rises ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Sales Post October Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642