Fuel availability crucial to FCEV growth.
More than 1.6 million hydrogen-fuel-cell electric vehicles could be on U.K. roads by 2030, but a new government report says a network of refueling stations is key to the successful introduction of the FCEVs. The UK H2 Mobility project, established to evaluate the benefits of FCEVs to the U.K. and to develop a roadmap for the introduction of the vehicles and a refueling infrastructure, says the rollout should strike a balance between maximum consumer convenience and the investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Coalition Outlines Future of Hydrogen-Powered Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642