Transit holds customary top CV sales spot.
New-car sales surged 17.7% year-on-year in the U.K. to 464,824 units in March, the best result for the month in a decade The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says only March 2004, with 466,954 deliveries, had a better result since the region moved to a twice-yearly license-plate change in 1999. March typically is biggest sales month of the year, and the latest numbers pushed first-quarter results up 13.7% to 688,122 units. The SMMT also says March was the biggest month yet for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Light-Vehicle Market Maintains Momentum in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642