Transit marks 48th consecutive year as CV sales leader.
U.K. new-car sales climbed 10.8% to 2,264,737 units in 2013, the highest level in five years and beating the industry’s forecast of 2.25 million. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says improving consumer and business confidence after an extended hold-off period and a competitive marketplace helped drive sales growth. The U.K. has been a bright light in Europe’s generally moribund economy as it consolidated its position as the region’s second-largest car market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Light-Vehicle Sales Reach 5-Year High in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642