Transit keeps firm hold on CV segment lead.
The U.K. economy may be struggling, but the country’s auto industry is roaring ahead with July sales up 9.3% to 143,884 units for the fifth monthly gain in a row and the best result so far this year. With sales over the first seven months rising 3.5% to 1,201,564 units, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders raises its full-year forecast by 20,000 to 1.97 million, up from 1.94 million in 2011. The full-year forecast, however, suggests “a slight slowing of demand in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Sales Post Fifth Straight Monthly Gain in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642