About 500 Haval H3 SUVs to be built by year-end.
VIENNA – China auto maker Great Wall Motor and Ukrainian vehicle-maker Bogdan agree to assemble Chinese vehicles at Bogdan’s plant in Cherkassy, Ukraine. While other vehicles assembled by Bogdan are made from complete-knocked-down kits, the Great Wall project will start with semi-knocked-down assembly in the first stage. Both partners plan to switch to CKD assembly and localization of parts in the future. The first Great Wall vehicle to be assembled will be the Haval H3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ukraineâ€™s Bogdan to Add Great Wall Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642