DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE WITH FULL DESCRIPTION ON CONTENTS
Get Ward’s Automotive Yearbook content – along with virtually all the information Ward’s compiles - in a WardsAuto.com subscription. CLICK HERE for more information.
Ward's Automotive Yearbook
puts the entire automotive year in review and at your fingertips! Data now available on CD-ROM
Vital Industry Data
- Hundreds of pages of data, statistics, specifications and company information
- U.S., Canada and Mexico vehicle production and sales by line, month and make
- Production and sales statistics for markets worldwide
- Factory-installed equipment rates by line and model year
- Vehicle specifications, including optional and standard engines, transmissions and fuel economy
- Engine installation rates
- Car and light vehicle prices, photos and assembly sites
- Details on Ward's Top 500 dealers
- Vehicle registrations
Analysis that Helps You Plan
- Auto company profiles, including key financial data
- North American and World assembly plant sourcing
- Trends and developments in materials, electronics, manufacturing, engines and drivetrains
- Global industry coverage
- The Yearbook is user-friendly, designed to give you what you need quickly and easily with indexed sections for convenient research. Detailed charts, graphs and tables let you assess data at a glance.
Subscribers to Ward's Automotive Reports receive this valuable resource FREE! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
2011 Yearbook: $580
2011 Yearbook and CD-ROM set: $910
2010 Yearbook: $570
2010 Yearbook and CD-ROM set: $895
(Airmail overseas, add $30.00)
Subject to sales tax in AL, AK, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, NE, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI and Canada.
Order now by calling (248) 799-2645 or contact Barb Liske.