PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - Europe's second-biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen on Thursday said it had given the go-ahead to partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp to move production of four-by-four vehicles to Europe. Mitsubishi had been making the Peugeot 4007 and Citroen C-Crosser for PSA in Japan. Production will be transferred from January 2009 to Mitsubishi factory NedCar in the Netherlands. (Reporting by Marcel Michelson; editing by Sue Thomas)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to build 4x4 cars for PSA in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.