MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russia's largest dealer of foreign cars, Rolf, said on Thursday it had sold 40 percent of its distribution business to Mitsubishi Corporation . The company said in a statement Mitsubishi would pay a minimum of $72 million with possible further payments up to a maximum of $128 million to be made over the next five years if the business hits certain targets. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; writing by Maria Kiselyova; editing by Melissa Akin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi buys into Russia dealer's distribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.