By Michele Gershberg NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors North America hopes to jump-start U.S. sales with a flashy, early advertising launch for its Eclipse sports car. Hailing to the company's Japanese identity as part of Mitsubishi Motors Corp. , the campaign is the product of new management at the embattled automaker and a fresh advertising partnership with Omnicom's BBDO agency. "The consumer demand and the dealer demand for this product is tremendous," said Dave ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi changes ad strategy with U.S. Eclipse launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.