TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Corp , Japan's top trading company, posted a 1.1 percent fall in nine-month net profit on higher costs and the absence of a stock gain booked in the year earlier period, but it kept its annual forecast for a small annual gain. Mitsubishi, a big producer of coking coal, copper and liquefied natural gas (LNG) on the world market, reported April-December net profit of 345.6 billion yen ($3.25 billion), compared with 349.24 billion yen a year earlier. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Corp 9-mth profit falls 1.1 pct on higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642