TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Corp , Japan's top trading house, said on Wednesday that it had decided to sell half of its stake in Hyundai Motor Co Ltd to Hyundai Mobis , as part of a business streamlining. Mitsubishi said it would sell half of its 2.1 percent stake in the South Korean auto company, unloading 2,297,030 shares. The company said it would pocket about 6.5 billion yen ($61.54 million) on a consolidated basis from the sale, but added that it had no plan to revise its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Corp to halve stake in Hyundai Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642