TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japanese electronics conglomerate Mitsubishi Electric Corp said on Thursday it would be willing to extend some form of support to Mitsubishi Motors Corp if satisfied with a revival plan for the car maker. Mitsubishi Electric President Tamotsu Nomakuchi said his company had received a request for support from the ailing auto maker this month but had not yet decided what to do. He did not specify what kind of support was being sought. "We would like to lend some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Electric may extend support to MMC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642