FRANKFURT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp's car sales in Europe rose 17.7 percent in 2005 to 265,685 vehicles, beating its target, the Japanese automaker said on Wednesday. It credited a wave of new models such as the Colt CZ3, Colt CZT, Grandis DI-D and Lancer Evolution IX for its ability to boost turnover in an overall stagnant European market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi European car sales rise 17.7 pct in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.