By Erin Prelypchan SHANGHAI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors said on Thursday it hoped to grab half of China's burgeoning market for sport utility vehicles (SUVs) by 2010 with its Pajero and Pajero Sport models. The ambitious target from Japan's fourth largest carmaker will pit it against Toyota Motor Corp's Landcruisers, Honda Motor Corp's CRVs and General Motors' Chevrolet Blazer in a crowded and challenging segment of the world's fastest growing auto market. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi eyes half of China SUV market by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642