TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp is expected to announce another truck recall after it was found that a faulty clutch-related part in one of its trucks caused a fatal accident in 2002, media reports said on Thursday. The unlisted truck maker is owned 65 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG and 20 percent by Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) and was a division of Mitsubishi Motors until being spun off in January 2003. The news follows the arrest of seven former Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Fuso to issue new truck recall - media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.