TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - The truck-making unit of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Monday it was looking into setting up joint ventures with two Chinese automobile firms to produce trucks in China. A spokesman for unlisted Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp, which is owned 43 percent by Germany's DaimlerChrysler AG , said it had already begun the limited outsourcing of production of large trucks to China's Anhui Xingma Auto Co. The two are now considering the joint establishment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Fuso studying China truck ventures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642