TOKYO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - The truck-making unit of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp is set for a tie-up with a Chinese automobile firm to produce large trucks in China, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei) reported on Saturday. Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp, which is unlisted, at first plans to outsource production of trucks with capacities of 10 tonnes or more, such as mixers, to Anhui Xingma Auto Co Ltd . But the two plan to jointly establish a production company within two or three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Fuso in tie-up with Chinese firm-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642