TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Companies in Japan's Mitsubishi group plan to seek financial help and employment support from Toyota Motor Corp in a plan to rescue troubled Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) , a daily said on Friday. An MMC spokesman denied the Nihon Keizai Shimbun report. "We have no plans like seeking support from Toyota Motor," he said. A Toyota spokeswoman said: "There has been no such request from Mitsubishi group firms." Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd , Mitsubishi Corp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi group seeks support from Toyota - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642