TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Materials Co, Japan's third-biggest copper producer, said on Monday it plans to produce 149,034 tonnes of copper in the October-March second half of this financial year. That would be down 10 percent from the same period last business year, when production stood at 166,962 tonnes. The lower volume is due to plans for a 30-day repair at its mainstay Naoshima plant scheduled for next March and is not connected with a slowdown in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Materials: plans H2 copper output 149,034 tonnes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642