SHANGHAI, June 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. has restarted talks to increase its investment in Chinese partner Hunan Changfeng Motors Co. Ltd. , which could result in the Japanese auto maker spending at least $125 million, a senior Chinese executive said on Thursday. Mitsubishi, which owns 16.07 percent of Hunan Changfeng, signed a memorandum of understanding in 2000 to raise its stake to 50 percent or set up a 50-50 joint venture. But the plan was shelved, mostly because of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi may invest $125 mln in Chinese partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.