TOKYO, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors launched its Outlander crossover vehicle in Thailand on Friday in a move aimed at winning back lost share in the country's small but fast-growing passenger car market. "The launch of the Outlander...is the first in a new product offensive that calls for a shift away from (our) traditional reliance on pickup trucks to a broader product mix," Japan's fourth-biggest auto maker said in a statement. Pickups dominate Thailand's vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors aims to step up Thai car business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.