TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. (0600 GMT) on Thursday to brief on its quarterly earnings and a revision to its full-year forecasts, a company source said. The embattled company, held 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , is expected to widen its loss forecast for the year to March 31 due to slumping U.S. sales and to fund further restructuring. The auto maker's group net loss is likely to reach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to brief on f'cast at 0600 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642