TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. said on Thursday it would carry out an additional capital increase, with details to be announced at 6 p.m. (0900 GMT). The company declined to comment further. Jiji news agency reported the capital increase would be about 10 billion yen ($95.33 million). The troubled auto maker announced in January that it would get a lifeline of $5.25 billion in a second bailout in eight months from Mitsubishi group firms. ($1=104.89 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to get extra capital boost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.