TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors said on Wednesday that it has agreed with PSA Peugeot Citroen to jointly develop electric versions of two models, the Peugeot Partner and the Citroen Berlingo. (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to help PSA make electric cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.