TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said sales of new vehicles in Japan in the first 25 days of June were 39 percent lower than the same month a year ago. Mitsubishi's domestic sales dived 56.3 percent in May, sharply underperforming a 10.6 percent drop in the industry as a whole, after a string of recall and cover-up scandals at MMC and its affiliate Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp kept buyers away. The bigger-than-expected dent in domestic sales forced Mitsubishi to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors: June sales so far down 39 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.