TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp lifted its full-year operating profit forecast by 37 percent on Tuesday after a robust first half fuelled by strong overseas sales and a weaker yen. Mitsubishi Motors now expects operating profit of 70 billion yen ($611.4 million) for the year to March 31, up from its previous forecast of 51 billion yen. That would also mark a 74 percent rise from last year's 40.24 billion yen profit. A consensus forecast of eight brokerages ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors lifts FY forecast on brisk sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.