TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday that it would explore the possibility of strategic alliances in the United States. It said earlier that it would receive 450 billion yen ($4 billion) in aid from the Mitsubishi group and other sources to fund a revitalisation of its battered operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors to look for partners in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.