TOKYO, May 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) sank deeper into the red last year, hit by plunging sales in the United States and at home, and projected another year of loss as it struggles to patch up its brand image. Net loss for the year to March 31 more than doubled to 474.79 billion yen ($4.39 billion) from 215.42 billion yen in 2003/04 as restructuring costs and provisions for asset impairment charges rose, MMC reported on Monday. That was basically in line with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors loses $4.39 bln in 04/05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642