TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said it would lower the price on its electric i-MiEV car by 619,000 yen to 3.98 million yen ($43,020), pitting it against rival Nissan Motor's zero-emission Leaf model. The Japanese automaker will lower the price on April 1, when it begins sales to individuals after selling the i-MiEV mainly to corporate customers since July 2009. If Japan extends its incentives on electric cars into the business year starting in April, the i-MiEV would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors lowers price of electric i-MiEV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.