TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC), Japan's only loss-making car maker, and U.S. brokerage firm Merrill Lynch plan to set up a joint venture in North America, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun said on Saturday. Details on the new company were sketchy but it could be set up as early as this year as part of rehabilitation efforts for the troubled automaker, the newspaper said. Officials at MMC were not immediately available to comment. Mitsubishi Motors, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors, Merrill Lynch to tie up -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642