TOKYO, Feb 19 (Reuters) - Troubled Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp widened its full-year loss forecast on Thursday as expected, as rumours swirled that its German chief executive would be pushed out as a result. Japan's fourth-largest car maker, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , now expects an operating loss of 105.0 billion yen ($985.2 million) in the year to March 31, instead of the 45 billion yen forecast three months ago as sales in its most important U.S. market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors more than doubles FY loss f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.