NEW YORK, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. on Sunday said it named the chief executive of Hyundai Motor America, Finbarr O'Neill, as chief executive and co-chairman of its Mitsubishi Motors North America unit. O'Neill, 51, replaces Pierre Gagnon, who resigned as CEO "to pursue other opportunities," the company said. O'Neill spent 18 years at Hyundai and was promoted to president and CEO in 1998. The appointment is effective on Tuesday. Gagnon joined Mitsubishi Motors in 1997 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors N. Amer names Hyundai exec CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.