TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said its next chairman, Yoichiro Okazaki, would hold a news conference at 2.30 p.m. (0530 GMT) on Friday following an extraordinary shareholders' meeting on the same day. Okazaki, currently managing director at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd , has been leading the troubled Japanese auto maker's new revival team after DaimlerChrysler AG pulled out of a bail-out plan last week. Okazaki heads a team of about 40, consisting mainly of top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Motors' new chairman to brief on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642